Occupational Work Health & Safety Policy
This policy is a statement of VBP Interiors total commitment to provide a safe and healthy workplace for our workers and others who may be affected by our work, with the objective of preventing work related injuries and illnesses.
VBP Interiors will comply with the WHS Act: 2011, WHS Regulation: 2017, and the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Standard and Relevant Codes of Practice as part of its total commitment to provide a workplace without risk to health and wellbeing. Management shall have responsibility for implementing this policy as an integral part of their accountabilities.
VBP Interiors is also entirely committed to:
- Fulfilling our legal requirements and other requirements
- Eliminating hazards and reduce OHS&S risks
- Continual Improvement of the OH&S Management system
- Consultation and participation of workers, and, where they exist worker’s representatives’.
A commitment has been established by VBP Interiors to measure objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement at eliminating work-related injury and illness. For all people who may be affected by our work, safety will always take precedence over job expediency. VBP Interiors will protect workers from reprisals when reporting incidents, hazards, risks and opportunities’.
It is important that a collaborative approach is taken to set key occupational health and safety objectives to help increase buy in from all stake holders. The PCBU meeting participants will set and monitor all OH&S objectives across the company and are always open to suggestions from interested parties.
Our key objectives are:
- Implementing proactive health and safety management strategies
- Integrating risk management into our projects at the planning stage
- Controlling hazards through the risk management process of hazard identification, risk assessment, and implementing controls
- Monitoring and reviewing risk controls to ensure they remain effective
- Involving our employees in decision making processes through effective communication and consultation
- Provide ongoing training for our employees to enable them to work in the safest way possible
- Implementing continuous improvement strategies
- Providing effective injury management and rehabilitation strategies
The objectives of this policy will be achieved by committed and demonstrated leadership from management and the involvement of all workers. Support and resources will be provided to allow VBP Interiors to fulfil this commitment.
Oliver vom Bruch